Sunday, October 25, 2009

3110c Application Troubleshooting

I heard a lot of people complaining about some of the 3110c's features. especially about apps and memory, so I thought of giving some very simple troubleshooting tips. I'll focus on two areas since they seem to be the most common I hear.


Music player not displaying the tracks from memory card:

I had a similar problem before with my player, which I was able to solve with a few simple steps.

1. go to menu>media>music player

2. after opening the player, go to options>music library>all tracks

3. your player will then display all the songs available from your memory card. Choose one of the songs and then press play. The music player will automatically load the tracks into the player. Updating the library is not enough, you have to load the tracks into the player for them to appear.

I tried the process once and my problem never happened again.

Hope this helps.



Cannot reconcile the phone memory used and available:

As for your phone memory, you could try going to menu>gallery>options>memory status>phone. This should show all the memory used in your phone. Add it all up and it should be around 9MB. It won't be exact since your phone is some of its memory just to display the data to you. Check your gallery too for your themes, graphics, clip-art, etc. They also use up your phone's memory and they won't appear in your memory card.

1 comment:

  1. u r telling 2 open the music player and then options first if it doesn't get updated how we can get options.. i have the same problem..and i have already updated new software but till its not working

    ReplyDelete